View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 07:36 PM   #1
goldcupmom
YT Addict

Default We went to Yappy Hour tonight!

The local Three Dog Bakery has Yappy Hour for Small dogs on Monday nights. We finally made it!

There were between 30 & 40 small dogs in the store. Owners bring them and just sit around and talk while dogs play. They even put out trays of small cut up doggie treat "hors dourves" for them, and cheese and crackers for the owners.

With that many dogs off leash, I was amazed that there was no growling, no barking, no rough play (and no humping either). Seemed like most of the people know every dogs name, but not the owners names. One of the Yorkie owners was telling me that last monday they had a birthday party for his yorkie's first, complete with doggie cake and party hats for all the dogs courtesy of the shop.

There were 5 yorkies, too many varieties of chihuahua to count, maltese, bichon, llasa, shihtzu, poodle, westie, wheaton, cavaliers, min pin, schnauzers, and some I didn't recognize.

Mia was so excited. I think she ended up on every human's lap and she had to run and greet every dog who came in the door.

If you have a three dog near you , you might want to check it out. It was very fun and we'll definitely go back.
goldcupmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!