View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 07:08 AM   #3
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartroxie View Post
Oh my gosh you are an absolute LIFE SAVER! Thank you soooo very much for this great tip, I have to run to the store to get some cling wrap! Roxie also has a bandage on and we ran into a little pee problem this morning. You are a genius! Thank you! Thank you!

How is Shelby doing this morning? Roxie and I are sending hugs and well wishes her way. Roxie seems to be doing well, she woke me up numerous times throughout the night crying so I would gently rub her back and eventually she would settle down. She is sleeping soundly now.
Glad to hear that Roxie is sleeping!!..... Shelby woke up this morning about 2AM. She had to go pee and I also gave her some pain meds as she seemed a little restless. She is a little trooper..... and I know that she is glad to be home. She kept looking at her papazan chair (her favorite) so my hubby is on the floor with her and she is laying in it. She looks comfy and content right now. Keep me posted on Roxie! Glad the tip helps you...... it really works nicely for us.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!