View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 08:13 PM   #4
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

She is beautiful!!! I have always loved Poms and had wanted one ever since I can remember. So when I finally got one it was not all what I expected. This little girl was really really mean. I thought it was just her but my cousin has one and so does a friend and both are mean too. They just do not like kids which doesnt fly around there since I have 3. After attacking both my son and really hurting my daughter and going after me for trying to take something away from her,,,,,,, it was time to go!!! We had her for 2 years hoping she would mellow out but she never did. In that time she tore everything apart, (shoes, plants, paper, ext,,, I know all puppies go through this but when we would try to correct it, she would snap at us. It took her the longest time to potty train. And right before we decided to find her a new home,,,,, she got out and got herself pregnant by her partner in crime,,,, a tiny mixed Chihuahua. So whit hopes that it would maybe make her a little better,,,,, was waistful hopes. The puppies came and as soon as they were old enough we found good home for all 4 puppies and Natasha as well. I still think Poms are one of the most beautiful breeds out there, (besides the yourkie of course) but the Pom is just not the breed for us. Here are some pic's of Natasha and her puppies,,,,,

The first is of Natasha when she was a puppy herself,

Next are her 4 puppies, Weda is on the top, then it's teddy, then Sammy (Named after the cutest chunkest kid in my daughters class at the time), Then the runt, which had an attitude like her mothers!!!,,,,, so we named her Fiestie. Who's forever mommy named her Feather Fiestie.

Next is Sammy who just gained an gained and gained.

Next is Weda,,,,,, she is so cute!

And last is Fiestie,,,,, also very cute!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Natasha as a puppy.jpg (64.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg s puppies.jpg (100.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg s fat sammy.jpg (146.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Weda.jpg (54.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg s girl 1.jpg (155.1 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Latuya; 08-09-2005 at 08:16 PM.
Latuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!