View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Default Shelby is HOME!!!

...... and happy to he here!.... she is STILL licking me! The doc sent her home with antibiotics, and 2 different pain meds. She doesn't seem to be in any pain right now and I am glad of that.
When we got home, she was hungry and ate some food. She also has been drinking plenty of water. I am so glad that she has never been a real picky eater.

Anyway, she is laying on a pillow beside me as I type. She really is tired and I think that she rests best here at home on her pillow (matter of fact, I think that she is snoring...... which is something that she usually does when she is really tired).

I am worried about her mobility ....... she hasn't peed yet and I don't think that she has much interest in standing on her "bandages" (look like little casts, but are not.. they are bandages). I am hoping when the time comes, that she will have no problem doing so.
Anyway....... she is home!! Yay!!!!!!!!

A special THANK-YOU to Gracie2006, Yorkiecrazy, Kalina82, and others that have given me great information that has really assisted us with preparing for this surgery........ you all are great!

Last edited by Shelby&Seymour; 02-22-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Shelby&Seymour is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!