View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 05:06 PM   #6
YorkiesRule
Senior Yorkie Talker

Jogi37 - Thanks so much for asking after Lexi. She's starting to perk up a bit...stealing socks, ripping papers to shred, etc. She's drinking and eating but since I gave her the 1/4 Imodium on Sunday evening, she hasn't pooped. One extreme to the other, literally. Hopefully her piping will open up tomorrow. I never did call the vet back. I'm kind of upset with him. He was very nice but Lexi had this lump under her arm for 2 days that felt like a water balloon. I think she was over hydrated. She was peeing so much and didn't even start drinking normally again until this morning. The bill for 5 hours of 'puppy sitting' came to $427.00. They know that we could never let out babies go without care and they take full advantage. My vet is back tomorrow and I'll give him a call and tell him what went on She's such a great little dog - I've been loving picking up the hundreds of shredded pieces of paper because it spells good health.

By the way, I'm from NY. Staten Island to be exact. I've tried posting pictures but I get a message that they're too big. I'll figure it out soon. Thanks again!
YorkiesRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!