View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 11:30 AM   #8
BLEU BOY BARBER
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Se Gail Just Called

She just asked why I was talking about her on yorkie talk !

HELLO she referred me to Starmye Halpain in Oklahoma

THAT IS why the posts are here.

SE GAIL~

Since you read this let me recapture our conversation.

You stated that you did not have what I was looking for but that "YOUR GOOD FRIEND DID" and she lived in Oklahoma which was close to me and would cut you out as the middle man. You then said if you do not have what others are looking for you immediately send your business to her.

I proceeded to tell you that I had spoke with Starmye and she did not have pictures of the parents.. I also told you that Starmye could have cared less than to be on the phone or answer any questions..

You proceeded to say that she is in business making money and this was a growing business and I did not need to be so demanding in wanting to talk to her. There were plenty in line and selling the pup was no problem....

Im sorry ,

I wash my hands ... please do not call me and yes I did hang upon you when you did call and to be honest whatever message you left I did not hear as I immediately hit delete....

No problems here just if you are associated with a BYB and Puppy Mill I feel the world should know and YOU ARE! You told me yourself....

Subject closed

Last edited by BLEU BOY BARBER; 02-22-2008 at 11:32 AM.
BLEU BOY BARBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!