View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 10:14 AM   #1
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Love Please say a prayer for my mom and this little Yorkie!!

My mom called me this morning and said that a friends daughter called her, she works at a grooming shop, and said that one of their customers came in and informed her that she MIGHT be looking for a new home for her Yorkie girl, Lexie! Well, she called my mom right away as she knows that my mom wants a Yorkie soo bad...so, tomorrow (I think) my mom and hubby and I are going up there to look at her! If she decides that she is going to re-home her, she will be GIVING my mom this little sweetie...at no cost!

This little Yorkie has been re-home quite a bit...and we really do feel so sorry for her She was bought by a vet here in town, and he, for whatever reason, re-homed her. So the people he re-homed her to ALSO re-homed her as their other dog didn't get along with her. Now she is with the people now who are thinking of re-homing her. These people are (possibly) re-homing her because (ok this is going to sound kind of weird..) the husband is a BIG guy supposedly, and has a LOUD voice and he and his wife are always fighting and it's scaring the poor little Yorkie girl (Lexie) to death

We are just waiting now to find out if this little Yorkie is going to be my moms. This sounds so nutty, LOL...but the wife said that IF she DOESN'T leave her husband...then she is going to let my mom have Lexie as Lexie is just too scared of her husband, but IF she DOES LEAVE her husband, then she might end up keeping her. I know that sounds a little weird (trust me, my mom and I said the same thing lol)....BUT, that is what we are waiting on

Lexie is about a year or a year and a half old. She weighs 6 lbs and has already been spayed (the vet that used to own her spayed her himself) and has no health problems. We, I think, will be going tomorrow to see her and if so I will TRY and remember to bring my camera to take some pics

Please keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer that my mom can get this little girl! She has just been re-homed so much and really needs to be with someone who is going to love and and keep her FOREVER! My mom is single and has no other pets so Lexie would have the most PERFECT home ever where she would be loved to pieces and spoiled rotten! AND she would have two awesome Yorkie relatives...Steddy and Tate Also my moms neighbor that lives behind her has a little Yorkie girl named Sugar, so they could play together as well!

Ok...I am just TOO excited for my mom!! I *REALLY* hope this happens for her! She has wanted a little Yorkie for soo long Please say a prayer for her!!!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!