View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 10:13 AM   #11
ash04ley
Senior Yorkie Talker

thanks for the tip on the ears! i think i did it right at first. and then after loking her over i trimmed more off and i think that was my mistake.. its so hard to know what to cut and what not to cut.lol. especially when i dont even know what im really going for.

if you look in the first picture you can see her feet. im not sure how yorkie feet are usually cut, but i trimmed the fur off all around her feet. but thats because we are in the process of building a house and almost the WHOLE YARD is mud, its is horrible... needless to say, its easier to clean off trimmed feet

yes, that is a german shorthair. my boyfriends dad has hunting dogs and he sometimes breeds them. Gauge( the german shorthair) was our "first pick" he was the first pup out and was double the size of all the puppies( my boyfriend wanted a "big" boy). anywho, now while all the other pups are just hitting forty, some at upper thirty lbs.. gauge is a WHOPPING 65 LBS!! hes huge for a shorthair..( only 8 mos. old). it is a great breed though. amazing hunters. he is such a clown too.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!