Thread: New Puppy
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 07:14 AM   #23
YorkieAunt
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber MacDonald View Post
Thanks so much everyone,
I live in Alberta(someone asked where is Canada I was from) but just moved her a year ago from Nova Scotia.You guys have been so much help.I don't feel as lost now.He is a lot of work but we are working together and things are going good so far. His name is Lex and he is going to be 12 weeks on Sunday.I put a picture of him as my profile pic.I just want to say thanks again for all the help and warm wishes. The only other questions I have for now is I find Lex does not eat very much,I always have food in his dish and I am giving him the same food as his breeder did,should I be feeding him a different way and is it ok to give him wet food? He has never had it before and what kind is the best.Thanks again
I am from Cold Lake. Are you close by? I feed Tessa who is now almost 5mths, Orijen puppy. She loves it and I free feed her as well. She eats when she wants to and find that she doesn't overeat if it is always available to her. I have a big dog too, so it felt like Tessa wasn't eating very much compared to her. However, turns out Tessa is eating just fine. She is gaining weight and is VERY healthy, judging by the way she flys around the house! LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!