Old 02-22-2008, 04:19 AM   #4
Yorkie Luv of 3
Ayla now makes it 4!!!
Donating Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee B View Post
And good morning to you, too !

He doesn't get sick, he just shakes. And pants .... and yawns (he has a l-o-n-g tongue ). He's such a TANK the rest of the time (brave, indestructable ...) that it's quite pathetic to see him like that (such a wussie )

The Cerenia ... that's a prescription?

yes,, sounds exactly like what poor Daisy would do,, pitiful,, i dreaded trying to take her ANYWHERE!! she would shake til you thought she'd break her teeth,, and pants and DROOL like a mad dog,, and yep,, the monster tongue YAWN thing,, and she took is like Monster Dog tough,, then she would finally throw up,,(which took her awhile to work up to),, 20 to 40 miles worth of riding,, and we make a lot of trips home which is 235 miles one way,, sooooooooo,, something had to be done,, i got her Content EM and it helped only slightly,, very slightly,, and had to give it to her for days prior to going anywhere,, when the Vet said they have a new RX that should help,, that was when we tried Cerenia, and i swear by it!!! she is even getting to where she is excited to GO and seems to enjoy ,though she is still MUCH more excited than Cricket or Trixie,, as in animated,, but no more drooling,, shaking,, yawning,, and tossin her cookies,, and like i say i recently tried Bonine (MUCH cheaper),, and drove them all around on tuesday of this week, probably a 30 mile ride ,in traffic,, and she was fine,, still excited ,, but nothing like she used to be,, no drooling etc,, i really hated that drooling,, bless her bones!!
Yorkie Luv of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!