Thread: New Puppy
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 04:03 AM   #19
Brookef18
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber MacDonald View Post
Thanks so much everyone,
I live in Alberta(someone asked where is Canada I was from) but just moved her a year ago from Nova Scotia.You guys have been so much help.I don't feel as lost now.He is a lot of work but we are working together and things are going good so far. His name is Lex and he is going to be 12 weeks on Sunday.I put a picture of him as my profile pic.I just want to say thanks again for all the help and warm wishes. The only other questions I have for now is I find Lex does not eat very much,I always have food in his dish and I am giving him the same food as his breeder did,should I be feeding him a different way and is it ok to give him wet food? He has never had it before and what kind is the best.Thanks again
So glad things are going well for you! I feed my puppy wellness puppy food. I give the canned as an extra to make sure she gets enough, mornings, night before bed, and if we are going out. (mostly when I want to give my puppy a boost to be sure she has had enough.) I warm it for 10 seconds in the microwave.
Dry food is down all the time.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!