View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 05:53 PM   #9
Brooklynn
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyhawk View Post
Thanks for the comforting words guys. I have the lock of hair here on my desk and I think that's where it shall stay. Luckily it is from his right shoulder, all the way up near the root. It's going to be more noticable in about 2-3 months. I have him in a product called Revitalizer instead of oil right now, it's suppose to be better for his coat and skin. Though he has been in the wraps without the oil he hasn't matted but I brush him out carefully every day. I don't know if it got caught on something or if that little stinker Preston got ahold of it. Connor is a great dad and was teaching his son a bit about rough housing this morning before I called a halt to it. Who had the bright idea that these dogs should be shown in floor length coat anyway?
I always keep Radar in oil and wraps and he has a strong nice silk coat. I use Summerwinds Protect A Coat because it's a light oil. He has floor length coat and actually my handler cut it this past weekend. I don't know what I'd do if Radar wasn't rough housing and bringing leaves in the house LOL...he's my pet first then my show dog and I'm really amazed how well his coat is doing. I only take the wraps out every 3 days if needed and he usually doesn't matt at all and if he does it's so easy to get out! I just need his face hair to grow!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!