Thread: cancer
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 03:21 PM   #11
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

cancer feels at first like a cist of fatty tissue under the skin, as time goes by the lump will grow in size but an animal can live for years with cancer without treatment...... with treatment the dog will be more than likely TEMPORARILY healed, treatment is not a 100% cure, in my experience it has only been a temporary fix, ....... i wish i had pictures to show you of our two golden retrievers that had cancer...... josies wasnt so bad (we opted not to treat her, she lived for years with it and eventualy died of canine distemper...... the cancer messes with the immune system and makes them more easily suseptibal to other disease and germs) ....... katies cancer we had treated and it grew to about the size of a bowling ball, it looked like a cows utter hanging underneath her belly with pussy boils on it..... this is when we had katie put down...... this is all my experience on cancer and sadly i have had a lot (both doggy and human variety) to deal with...... i wish you the best of luck with youre doggy and hope that it is not this serious
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!