View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 08:36 AM   #13
RMKC
Rosi & Poli's Mom
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimluvsLexie View Post
Hi! I have seen so many negative posts lately that I decided to post something positive. Some of you might remember that we got Tucker from a man who's wife just passed on from cancer. He was going to take him to a shelter, but we wanted to try to give him a good home. He has a lot of issues with potty training and a little aggression that I think stems from being stuck in a crate most of the time due to her treatment and illness. All of these problems aside I can't imagine having any other little guy. Lexie and Tucker have become best friends and love to romp around with each other and wrestle. They tire each other out and then cuddle together to take naps. It's the most adorable thing. He still isn't getting along too well with our golden, Jordan, but time will help. I asked my husband yesterday if he wished we had waited and gotten a little boy from a breeder to complete our family and he just smiled and said, "When I give him a bath to clean him off after he's had an accident I'm so frustrated and then he looks up at me with those brown eyes and I realize that I love the little brat. So, no I'm glad we didn't wait, he's who we needed to complete our family." I teared up right then and went to hug our little boy. Oh and his problem with stiff, smelly hair is gone, a trim and a few more baths and he's the soft, sweet smelling puppy he was meant to be! Sorry so long, but I just wanted to update everyone on how we're doing. Thank you to everyone on YT for support, advice, and all the good thoughts. This truly is an incredible forum!
That is soo heartwarming So happy he is in his forever Home
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!