View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 12:13 AM   #9
yellowmellie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockz View Post
Yup.. after that night it has been great ever since. He will sleep from 11pm until 8am just fine. He is learning so fast. We actually tried to leave him in the kitchen out of the crate for a night and he kept whining so we put him back in his crate in his usual spot and he went right to sleep.

He has not soiled his crate either. We take up his food and water around 7 but I give him a little water after that but ensure he relieves himself before bed.

I hate to brag but today he has shown us that he knows the commands, sit, stay, come here, off, down, bed and crate. I went through all of them with him and as long as there are no distractions he is able to perform them. (Keep in mind he is still under 4 months old).

He also is smart enough to run to the door when he wants to go outside but he won't bark so I'm still working on that. He does bark to come inside which is strange.

He also knows to go on the pads when we leave him out in the kitchen. I don't know how he really learned this but he does it. I haven't been too good at pad training him. I guess he just likes them.

I'm so proud of this little guy.

What made you decide on Dim Sum? It's adorable! Have you spent time in Japan?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!