View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 10:51 PM   #1
abbie's mom
Lovin' 2 Girls
Donating Member

Default 2008 Yt Valentines' Ball!

Firstly, I want to thank everyone who came to play with Abigail and me. Secondly, I apologize for any misspellings that are too late to correct.

I know I lead you all to believe that it would just be individual pix; but, my PLAN was a slideshow of all the pix. Only MaryKay knew the whole plan. Thanks for keeping my secret, MK! Many thanks go to her for helping me figure out YouTube! PLEASE be kind - this is my first attempt at anything like this. I know it's "old hat" to many of you; but I don't have a camcorder and haven't had enough pix of Abigail or Mo to make a slide.

You will notice I took some artistic license here and there, to maybe shape an ear that was cut off in a picture, if I decided to use that one; or, feather out feet. But, I did not alter the pix, otherwise. I did my best to present each pup in the best way.

To keep from taxing the YT server, I've decided not to post individual pix, here. If you'd like the picture of your baby and his/her sweetheart, please pm me with an e-addy. I will keep the pix on my puter for a couple of weeks, then discard them.

Now, WELCOME TO THE 2008 YT VALENTINES' BALL

Last edited by abbie's mom; 02-20-2008 at 10:55 PM.
abbie's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!