View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 09:47 AM   #9
Fran42478
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Thank you all for your input...To answer some questions...

Sammi is now 20 months old and 13lbs...My vet is aware of this issue I have with her and gave me the hi-vite drops for that reason...She is not over weight she is very long (19 inches head to tail)...

We started on Eukanubna Mini Chunks for puppies...Then switched to Royal Canin for Yorkies which she did like for a little while, but then stopped eating it completely even after mixed with raw/cooked veggies and/or rice...I then tried to give her some wet food...The Wellness foods...Duck with Sweet Potatoes, chicken with SP, etc...She didnt like any of it...

I personally do not feel comfortable just leaving dog food down, and if she eats it she eats it and if she dont she dont....I would rather have her eat than not...Even if she just eats human food for her life...

I will try the tuna suggestion tonight for sure! And then the cottage cheese if that doesnt work! I mean I personally do not mind if she just ate human food that was good for her, I just do not want her lacking any necessary vitamins...

Thank you all again!
Fran
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!