View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 07:11 PM   #7
bjh
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee B View Post
I went Vet shopping today - well, over the telephone, at least. There's one about 30 miles away that not only has all facilities on site, but understands titers and my wish to NOT adhere to the "recommended" schedules. To make life even more interesting, they have an open door policy: they will never take your baby anywhere you can't go, and that's up to and including the surgical suite (should you so desire to be in attendance, also). They invite new clients to come take a tour of the facility, no appointment necessary - just show up and see the "real" deal. One of the things I found intriguing is that they are all digital ... no paperwork at all. All entries are made immediately and directly to the chart so that anyone anywhere in the facility can bring up all the latest data instantaneously. Kewl, huh?

My hubby and I are going to go over on Sat AM to check it out.
That sound so great. My vet is a holistic vet and he does titer testing also. Did you happen to tell them what happened to your baby and did they have any suggestions? Let us know how everything goes.
bjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!