View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 03:45 PM   #1
IluvLucy
Lovin' Lucy & Rebel
Donating Member

Default Trying to help rescue

a white, poodle-terrier mix from the local animal shelter. I look thru their website constantly and always end up being upset. It's a kill shelter and the thought of those animals just tears me up.

My Mom and Daddy told me that a retired couple they're friends with have been looking for an inside dog.. The lady wants a yorkie, but they're on a fixed income and can't afford to buy one.

Anyway, I was flipping thru the website and came upon this little angel. Her face just reached out to me. I called the shelter and she was still available. I called my parents, who called their friend, who went out there and were shown a completely different dog! After many phone calls, I found out that she WAS adopted, but the lady changed her mind while the dog was at the vets to be spayed. We're back and forth on the phone now trying to reach the couple who are interested in her.

She's about 3 years old, and will be UTD on shots and will be spayed before they get her, which is great.

Please pray that it works out and they get her. She'll be spoiled rotten and loved beyond imagination.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!