View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #10
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

Some puppies are more hyper than others. Maybe Sunny is just more hyper? I had a friend's Yorkie that was hyper when he was 8 weeks old. He is the only Yorkie but he nipped me when I was there. He bite hard through my socks and got my toe and he bite my shirt and hung on to my back. I am serious! It was painful and he was crazy! I was so scared of him I was screaming for help as his owner were playing poker in the basement and needless to say, I didn't go to his house for the next 6 months. Now he is 2 years old, he is like a different dog. Still hyper but he is not crazy anymore. Can't help you with the multi dogs situation as he only has one but when I bring my yorkie to play with him, he is hyper too and my yorkie will tell him off (my yorkie is a little bigger than he is though) although they still romp the house together. Maybe they will work things out given the time? If the others don't like it, they will tell him off? I can imagine if I was an older dog and had to deal with my friend's puppy, I would be pretty scared too.

Last edited by Potter; 02-20-2008 at 02:04 PM.
Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!