Thread: cancer
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 01:55 PM   #3
schatzie
Moderator Emeritus

Not Schatzie - thank the good Lord above!!

I am not sure if I am even allowed to ask questions or talk about dog's other than Yorkie's here ?? So, maybe my thread is not allowed.

I also own Daisy (picture below)...She was dumped a few years ago on our door step and we took her in. She is our "outdoor country dog".

Well, earlier today I was outside pulling dead plants off my upcoming spring bulbs and stopped to give Daisy some attention. She rolled over on her back and has about an inch wide round mass hanging off her chest about half an inch thick. It's description is black and leathery.

Then I went to pet her ear and she has a huge lump beside her eye on her skull. (no tick i looked, somewhat squooshy (sp) feeling and seems to give her discomfort when touched).

She is a Great Paranyese (sp) and my vet told me their life span is appx. 7 years and he guessed her to be appx. 2 when we got her. We have now had her oh about 4 years so Im guessing she is getting pretty old for her breed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg big dog and little dog (Half-Pint and Daisy).jpg (94.1 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by schatzie; 02-21-2005 at 02:22 PM.
schatzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!