View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 11:47 PM   #13
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
Fed Ex is cheaper than UPS - UPS is expensive! Sometimes twice as much as USPS. I use USPS Priority right now too but we will add the others once we get our new system going. You could check into Parcel Post? It's 3-10 days not 2-3, but some people don't care about speed and if they do, then let them pay more! I am learning the hard way that you can't just give everything away. The answer might be that you have to charge more for the product or more for shipping.

Could you send the beds un-stuffed? It's easy to find poly-fill or even buy pillows and use the stuffing from the pillows. That's the easy part. It's the sewing that's the hard part (I am currently banned from using the rotary cutter due to nearly needing stitches.... ) Maybe give people the option of paying more for shipping or stuffing themselves?

I will look into fed-ex then!!!!

I don't think I would sell them un-stuffed just because I think that is one of the things that makes my beds great...the way they are stuffed. Plus, the customer would have to do some sewing after stuffing the bed to close up the end

now...you better be careful!!! you need your fingers, silly
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!