Thread: help!
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 11:04 PM   #1
benjamin
Yorkie Talker

Default help!

hello im new to this site and im stressing out real bad. my yorkie benjamin (6 months) had some real salty chicken soup yesterday. it was by mistake and it was at a relatives house. since then, hes vomited 2-3 times, and i believe hes been constapaited because i havent seen any poop lately. first thing he did when he got home was drink alot of water then he peed all over the couch. so today he didnt drink anything and no poop. for lunch and dinner he had boiled chicken w rice and still, nothing. every 15-20 minutes he tries to sleep but then he gets these really strong twitches where he literally jumps up. hes active if i call him and play, and i even went out right now and got him a baby bottle to give him water (he drank a little), and i gave him a quarter teaspoon of canned pumpkin about half hour ago... what should i do? im really worried especially with the twitching. i guess its stomach pains? i dunno... someone help me because its 2am and the vet is closed.... thank you in advance and i apologize for my spelling but im really nervous...
benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!