View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 07:27 AM   #1
y0rkiesR0ck
YT Addict

Default slight diarrhea and straining (sorry if its gross)

hi everyone,

My baby Kash (10 weeks and 3 days old) has recently been straining when going #2. This morning he did poop, but it was 1/4 solid and 3/4 diarrhea (and the diarrhea part was mostly green in color). Then he continued to sniff around like he still had to poop. He would squat like he wanted to poop again, but only a couple drops of this weird yellowish liquid (with a gel-like texture) would come out. He squatted like 3-4 times, and each time he would strain only to release a few drops of this yucky fluid.

i recently switched him from purina pro plan puppy to royal canin puppy. i've also been feeding him Cesar soft food for puppies. He's really only interested in eating the Cesar soft food... (he goes crazy for it). he only eats the royal canin sometimes, and it's usually only when i play with him like its a game (throwing one piece at a time for him to chase and then eat).

does anyone know what could be wrong with him? is it the food? what should i do about it? i'm taking him to vet on Saturday, so i can ask about it, but i wanted other YT member opinions.

thanks!
y0rkiesR0ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!