View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 08:14 PM   #7
sexiixtc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessDiana View Post
Yeah I definitely think that's COMPLETELY unnecessary. If you don't have anything nice to post, DON'T POST AT ALL. It's YorkieTalk rules.

1. Please be civil and do not personally attack anyone or their opinions. If you disagree with their approach or method, feel free to reply, but do it in a civil way. Or you can choose to ignore their post altogether. YorkieTalk is not the place for rude, snide, or disrespectful remarks towards your fellow member or towards YorkieTalk itself. We also do not tolerate members that take advantage of our community with stories that don't make sense or outright lies. We rely on an honor code in our community, lying to our community or stealing of pictures or other content is not allowed.

I'm really surprised at the lack of tact people have nowadays. This shouldn't be allowed, I wish admin would say something. Just because you have money doesn't mean you should flaunt it or attack others for not wanting to spend their money like you do.
that's what I did!! some people may not be able to afford the real thing.. even if it is close to price... personally.. I think it's a cute bag brand name or not
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!