View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #12
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber1108 View Post
Yeah I said don't be saying stuff like that. I mean I moved on and started dating again but I am no where near living with someone or being ready to have kids with someone. I was just kind of shocked and needed to let it out.
Girlie, you are so lucky you moved on and are dating again.. a guy who can do this... well I will not say what I would like to.. he is not worthy of your worrying.. and I know this is not easy.. but believe me, years down the road.. You are going to thank your lucky stars you are not in his life..
And when he tells you he loves you.. you need to tell him he is not good enough for you anymore as he has no morals.

I was there once years ago...(not with a married man) while I went in to have my daughter.. I was told her had a date and had to go .. I raised her on my own for over 8 years.. it was tough I tell you and would not wish that on my worst enemy..

Just ask a few of the older people.. they I am sure will agree with me.. and as hard as it sounds.. and I sure do not mean to.. but time does heal all wounds..

Let him go and yes it is not easy.
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!