View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 07:39 PM   #4
francis53
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmrldShdwQueen View Post
As many of you may know, I just got my new little boy Tucker from Terri Little of Little T's Yorkshires (YT name ndyorkiemom). Everything from the beginning to the end was professional and organized, and it was an excellent experience. I was a little worried about having a baby shipped, since I had never had that done before, but Tucker arrived safe and sound, exactly as Terri promised. He had all his paperwork, his little blankie and stuffed animal, and she had packed his favorite treats and a couple syringes of honey for him as well. He was freshly bathed and had on a precious little sweater and a cute little bow. I could immediately tell that he had been extremely loved and well cared for with Terri, and that he was in excellent health. His nails were trimmed, ear tips shaved, private area trimmed, etc. I knew he hadn't just been thrown into a carrier from a cage...he was her BABY. Terri called me several times to verify each process of the contract, shipping, etc., and continues to call me to check up on Tucker now that he's home. She answered all my questions and made sure to ask me plenty too, which was important to me that she cared where her babies are going.

She is an absolutely wonderful breeder, I recommend her to anyone looking for a quality baby. A+++++ Terri!! I feel so fortunate to have found you and my new little boy. He is exactly what I've been looking for!! Thank you so much!!!
I have to agree with Nicki on Terri being a great breeder I recently purchased my little Dakota Jewel from her, she's Tucker's littermate. You can tell that Terri really loves and cares about her babies. Jewel also came to me freshly bathed, trimmed, UTD on all her shots. Terri and her husband were also nice enough to meet us halfway to pick her up. I'm very happy with little Jewel, she was everything Terri said she would be
francis53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!