View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 05:45 PM   #1
RoxyJosMom
Love The Verminator!
Donating Member

Default Remi's Valentine's Day surprise from Millie

Suzy and Millie, and Emma, too, are the best ever. Millie sent Remi a special Valetine's Day Surprise. Remi has been sleeping on the blankie since it arrived. It smells just like Millie. There was a little Monkey Sponge, some super treats, Pupcorn, 2 bully sticks - the curley ones, an adorable card written by Millie and a shirt that must have been made with Remi in mind. It is him all over . He is, after all, the world champion conniseur of fine poopies. They are at the very top of his food pyramid. There was even a pair of Yorkie socks for me - I live in socks, even in the summer. The pups were in the box pulling things out and running with them so I hope I got it all, but I'm not sure. Roxy has gotten very good at stealing things and hiding them before I know what's happened. Thank you soooooo much Suzy and Millie. Remi can't wait for the Ball.
Attached Thumbnails
Remi's Valentine's Day surprise from Millie-remis-v-day-gifts-millie.jpg   Remi's Valentine's Day surprise from Millie-remis-v-day-shirt-millie.jpg  

Last edited by RoxyJosMom; 02-18-2008 at 05:48 PM.
RoxyJosMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!