View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
Amber1108
Yorkie Yakker

Default I need to vent.. :( Sorry kinda long

OK guys I have to vent, I am so upset. So my ex-boyfriend just had Tervuren Puppies and he tells me to go to his website to look at them. Well I am reading his website and it says "and I am expecting my first child in July, I am having a boy". Well I have heard nothing about this and we still talk all the time so I call him and sure enough he is having a kid. But here is the kicker, he is having a kid with his best friends SISTER-IN-LAW. That is right this girl is married to his best friends brother. And then he goes on to tell me that he is still in love with me and so on and so forth......

While we were dating I always had issues with her because you could totally tell that they liked each other, and I was always a bit worried about her but he would always reassure me that even if we were not dating he could not do that do his best friend and it is just the point of who it is. My heart is totally broken. I know we were not going out anymore but after you are with someone for almost 5 years hearing he is having a kid with someone that is still married breaks my heart.

OH yeah and then he went on to say it was my fault because he knew I had recently started dating again and was doing it to get back at me....WTF.

I guess I have no reason to be upset but I am just in shock I guess.

OK thanks for listening to me. Someone please tell me I am not crazy that it is bothering me.
Amber1108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!