View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 01:07 PM   #17
Mere_de_Jambo
YT Addict

It will almost be a week now since his surgery. A few days ago, I looked at the his sutured area and it look alright but noticed something disturbing. 1-2cm below the glue sutured area (close to his butt) I noticed there was a reddish spot (smaller than dime-size). It looks like blood underneath the skin. I was freaking out because I though maybe he busted a suture inside (the vet said they stitched him up inside). I called the vet and they told me it was normal but they have been telling me everything was normal since the surgery. Jambo has been very rambunctious. I have tried crating him, holding him, but you can only do this for so long. He loves to jump and tap dance all around the house. I have been monitoring the spot every few hours every day. It hasn't changed. Some people said they thought it was bleeding but when I flatten the area, it definitely looks like a little blood underneath the skin. The spot is still there, the same as it looked 3 days ago. He definitely acts and looks fine so hopefully he is healing normally. Here he is precociously sitting on my bf's lap dying to play.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jambo (6mths) on JHJ's lap closeup.jpg (76.2 KB, 3 views)
Mere_de_Jambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!