View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 12:20 PM   #5
Ples
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love

I agree with the previous post. I have 3 babies, the mom and dad go to a groomer so they get the bordatello and their baby, 4 months old, just got it because she will also start going to the groomer next month. My groomers are great, very clean, but you just never know what another dog might bring in. Luckily, none of them actually developed kennel cough when they got the vaccine. Because I had not found YT then, I gave both my male (3.5 lbs) and my female (6 lbs) both the lepto and lyme. Neither bothered my female, but the lepto made my little guy very sick and the lyme, given in his muscle hurt him so bad he could hardly walk for 3 days! They will never get them again!! Last week when Tootsie (the baby) went for her last puppy shots they again told me she should have both of them. I told them absolutely not. Even though I like my vets and they are very good to my babies they do have a tendancy to push those shots. They had me feeling guilty, but when I asked how many of either of those diseases they see during the year, they either couldn't or wouldn't answer. Leads me to believe, it must not be a very high number. Stick to your guns on those shots, most of our babies do NOT need them.
Ples is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!