View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 09:13 AM   #6
BLEU BOY BARBER
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I am in the medical field and my suggestion is if you are going to go to school major in neurology. It covers everything. If you wanted to change majors you could and when you were ready to slow down in life and your kids were grown you could just do family practice.

Good luck to you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned View Post
The clock is ticking, my mom is pressuring me, everyone is asking me what i'm going to do and the truth is I DON'T KNOW! I think i want to do something medical but i am not completely sure. I know i want to make a lot of money, not be rich but be well off cause i do like to spend money, i like to shop, i want to have a big house and like 3-5 kids if possible. I'm going to my 3rd yr of college, right now im in liberal arts and have to choose a major soon! Some of the choices i have thought of before are: RN nurse- my mom is an RN and wants me to be one, OB-GYN, Dermatologist, Mid-wife. Can someone help please, give me ideas? If anyone has a career in any of these or know any info, salary info, etc that would help a lot! Right now i am taking child development and it is very interesting also...i am just confused, don't know BLEH!
BLEU BOY BARBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!