View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 05:49 AM   #11
Yorkie Luv of 3
Ayla now makes it 4!!!
Donating Member

Omg

I searched to find a thread on this,, this very morning i got to wash 3 Yorkie hineys before 5:30 am!!!!!! my girls have the cleanest butts in town!!! lol, thank goodness we go to the groomer tomorrow, they get a day at the SPA,, i get to shampoo carpet here while they are out for hours,,,Crickets hair is long,, and rarely gets messy,, she is a low squat,, walking pooper,, it generally falls free with her wide stance and movement,, but this morning was more soft than normal,, some caught,, so,, first hiney wash,, then Daisy,, big morning poo,,and she looked so guilty,, would hardly move,, so we knew,, and yep,, some caught in the hair off her hip,, she is SUPER hairy all over,, we keep her in a puppy cut but it grows SO quickly,, so,, second hiney wash,, then Trixie,, who just has NO tail,, and her coat is really good textured,, but LONG and the hair from her back or hips ,, the poo gets caught,, this morning is was REALLY caught in the hair,, like ,, poo cant all come out,, its welded in place by all this hair!!! so,, THIRD HINEY WASH!!! and i'm like OKIE DOKIE!! & a Good Morning to you girls too!!! LOL,, so,, first up on groomers instructions in the morning,, POOP SHOOT TRIM on all 3!!!!! does anyone have any special trims ideas that work??
Yorkie Luv of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!