View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 05:44 AM   #1
kmcbride
Yorkie Talker

Default 2nd day with the potty pages...

Ok so we started potty pad training him (12 weeks old) so he doesn't have to go outside. Yeah so he did decent last night. Well this morning he was whining when he heard me get up so I took him out of his crate and put him in this bin (so he can't run off) with the potty pad and told him potty. He barked at me for probably 2-3 minutes and tried to get out, but then he pee'd. So I gave him a treat and took him out of the bin. Well I was in the bathroom doing my hair and he was in there with me. I saw him start sniffing around and squat like he has to poo. Well I rushed him to the bin and told him potty. He wanted nothing to do with it. He barked and whined and tried to climb out. But I left him and would check on him every few minutes (this was like a 15 minute ordeal) so when I checked on him and he didn't potty I'd say potty and leave again. Well he got real quiet so I thought he did and when I went in there he had torn up the potty pad and pooped on the floor of the bin. Ugh. So is this going to be harder than life or do I just need to try and get him to go outside?
kmcbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!