View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 12:10 AM   #7
LITESISTER
Yorkie Yakker

I tried the second nature with the litter box no luck. I even had a large crate that my lab used to have xx large. I put the litter box in there and put my yorkie in the cage for awhile and she goes on the floor of the cage and lays in the litter box for comfort. or she will play with the litter.

Now I put puppy pads in the cage and I take her to the basement put her on the puppy pad in the crate she goes to the bathroom and I take her out right away. sometimes she misses the pad a little but not often. I pick it up right away and we go back upstairs. I dont leave her alone down there.
during the day I put puppy pads down in certain spots she always pees on the puppy pads. Sometimes she will go poo in one spot in the house with out the pad but mostly she waits to go down to the basement. Sorry this is long but it really helps us with her because it is very cold here.

My lab still knows to use the bathroom outside. He doesnt come upstairs to the bedrooms he stays in the living room or kitchen with us because it is gated off . I will let him roam eventually the yorkie is only 5 months.
LITESISTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!