Thread: Car Behavior
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 11:39 AM   #7
miezzi
I Love My 3 Lovebugs!
Donating Member

At 1st whenwe brought LUIGI home, he did so great on the car ride home. It was an hour ride. He just laid down and watched everything. But closer to home he started to get anxious. Then the trip to the vet was ok also. Then poor baby kept getting sick. SO Every car ride after for about 2 weeks stait were to the vet. He must have known. He would shake uncontollably. So I let him on my lap and out of his cage. So after all those episodes, when he was feeling better, I would say"Let's go for a car ride!!!" and of course he would run and hide, thinking we'd be going to the vet again. But I would just go to the bank and to the car wash( which he loves!!!) Places where we didn't have to go out of the car. Then I added the pet store which he loves also!! Then we'd go visit friends and stuff!!!Now I say let's go for a ride and he runs to the garage door and starts jumping and wagging his tail!!! He loves car rides !!! Loves to look out the window, but he has to be on my lap!, Which I am not too comfy with but we know our babies, they love to have it their way!!!!
miezzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!