View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 02:24 PM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Love ALL YT members....check this out!!!!

So, this is it!!!

This is post # 8,000 for me and I wanted to make it a special one.

I have made some WONDERFUL friends here. I have only been a member a little over a year...but the amazing people here have impacted my life SOOOOO much. I can't possibly thank you enough for that.

as for YT....Maggie would not be alive today if not for this place. I have learned SOOO much here...and it has helped my love for yorkies expand to a point to where I feel like this is something I can do for the rest of my life....love yorkies...and never live without one (or a few)!!!

I have thouroughly enjoyed my time here...and look forward to many many more posts that will only help me to grow closer to some amazing people...and help me in my knowledge of the breed. Whoever created this site needs a HUGE because I know they have made just as much of an impact to hundreds of other members lives as they have in mine.

Yes, there is a lot of drama here...but that is life. There will always be drama somewhere I choose to avoid most of it...but have some how managed to rack up 8,000 posts anyway LOL

Thanks for celebrating this with me...Now, I am off to make it another 8,000
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!