Thread: Perplexed
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 11:07 AM   #1
AngieSW
Yorkie Talker

Question Perplexed

Hi, I am new to this forum. I have inherited a little yorkie named Neena a few months ago. She is about 8 years old, weighs 1 1/2 lbs , had only 4 molars left due to gingivitis, and quite often seems to display some neurotic behaviors. Because of all the missing teeth, she has the tip of her tounge hanging out of the (r) side of her mouth at all times. Everybody thinks it's adorable, but I feel sorry for her. She has not been spayed by the previous owner, and she has been in heat at least once since I have had her. She often displays a frightend look on her face and trembles uncontrollably. I can tell the difference between her being just cold and just plain old scared. On some days she is scared of everything. She often seems depressed and has this unbelievably sad look on her face. On other days she is just plain old fun and almost brave. What's up with my dog ? I also want to fatten her up a little. When she overindulges, she will put herself on a diet the next couple of days; like she can afford to lose any weight at all . I haven't found any fool proof dog treats or food that she won't be tired of after a few days. Your expertise is much appreciated!
AngieSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!