Thread: Car Behavior
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 10:41 AM   #6
schatzie
Moderator Emeritus

With my job of being self employeed and travel appx. 4-5 hours per day Schatzie has got her routine down pat!.
Heading to the hwy on our dirt road she knows this is "bark at cows time" and is dancing in my lap. Once on the hwy and heading to the freeway she talks to me in her little Yorkinese language while sitting in her carrier. Once on the freeway she curls up and takes a nap. Once off the frwy and in town (lane changes with the sounds of turn signals) she thinks it's playtime and tosses toys around, chews on biscuits, and is somewhat has the attitude of an antsy 2 year old who is bored and wants to go home! (Can tend to drive me nuts and have to remind myself to pay attention to my driving as I really do know Im gonna hit something someday satisfying Schatzie's play and snack needs)

She finally settles down on the frwy heading home...Day after day M-f we do this. We both are looking forward to the day of sitting on the couch all day eating bon-bon's !!

Believe it or not, today Schatzie didn't get to go with me as I gave her a bath and she was not fully dry so didn't feel comfortable taking her out in the cooler temps being somewhat damp. Boye! When I got home she kinda acted sad like "heah you forgot me this morning". I felt sad and guilty seeing the look on her face.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!