View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 02:35 AM   #1
Lyssie
Yorkie Talker

Default The Apple doesn't fall far...

...from the tree, aparently.

I was looking over some old photos of Vinnie's sire, Tom. I've always known that they looked alike, it's one of the reasons I picked Vinnie from the litter, but I thought it really was striking just how similar Tom was around the same age.

Obviously I've upgraded my camera, photo skillz, and grooming skillz since Tom was young, but it really is eerie. First two are Tom, the second two are Vinnie.

The similarities are not just cosmetic. Both have some strange obsession with toilet paper rolls. Tom used to use a well placed paw to whack it off the roller and prance off with it. Once we trained him not to touch the toilet rolls, he simply stole my shoes, relocating them to another room. He doesn't chew them, just moves them. Vinnie has recently discovered that if he jumps, he can dislodge the toilet roll, and happily take the roll and spreads it through the house. (He also steals my socks, my shoes are too heavy).

Now Tom is back to his old habit, since the baby does it, and the two get in some steller father-son bonding by destroying all the toliet paper. One day I shall catch them on camera.
Attached Thumbnails
The Apple doesn't fall far...-tom0001.jpg   The Apple doesn't fall far...-tom0001_1.jpg   The Apple doesn't fall far...-vinnie0001.jpg   The Apple doesn't fall far...-vinnie0002.jpg  
Lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!