View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 03:32 PM   #15
Sassysmama
No Longer a Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsmyhalofello View Post
I'm trying to figure out my girls names for registration too. I have Coco's decided but Bella's I need to work on still.

I really like the ideas you have been given so far. Is there any special meaning behind why you got her or a personality trait you want to play off of?

I wanted a female pup out of Sassy for her to have as a sidekick/playmate. So when Mouse was born I was soooo excited! I finally had my little girl. I got Sassy @ 4 mths old so I missed all little puppy stages...haha. Mouse is such a funny, entertaining little dog. She has a one of a kind personality and has us laughing all the time. She's our little baby.

Here's a funny example story for u guyz...I had just gotten home from work and I was running the bath water. I heard a puppy cry and saw Mouse peek her head out from the bathroom. Then when I went back there, she was in my bath water! Drinking water...haha. They were out of water and I thought that that was so smart of her to do that! She's a total water dog too. Everytime Im in the bath...she's the one that hangs out with me. She's just an awesome little dog.
Sassysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!