Thread: car journey
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 01:04 PM   #3
mickie
Yorkie Yakker

Confused seat belt

hi to all got a special clip on a short belt that lets joe sit safely in the back only thing is on the first journey he found just how if he puts his foot on the release bar it lets him free to get back to dads knee
ive put it back and buried the release bar under the seat base so he cant release it again
he still winges and whines just because no one is touching him
we went on a 2hour car journey fri and he was not too bad dad just kept touching him to stop his moaning he just sits ther moaning its quite funny
we walked for 3.5 solid hours along blackpool prom and he never give in once just kept on going even after 3.5 hours he still wanted to go
for a little dog that needs no yard i was so surprised he walked this he didnt even sleep better last night
i was more worn out
nearly every person we went past he went mad at i think he must not have met people where he was before i so wish i knew what kind of life he had prior to being a stray as i would we be able to help get him better
my mum came over today and i thought he was going to rip her to pieces we went really mad and i dont know how to help him he has met my mum before but in her house and he was fine
he also the same earlier in the week with my brother any advise please im getting concerned about him being like this thanks dawn

Last edited by mickie; 02-16-2008 at 01:07 PM.
mickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!