View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 04:54 AM   #1
altigger74
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Confused Dear God, please let the next week go by FAST

I'm about to pull my hair out! Gracie is in her first heat. It's actually pretty funny but good grief! Cody is insane! At first he was wearing a bellyband, HA! we were going through 8 of them a day! So he now wears pampers wrapped around him like a bellyband. Cody is nonstop going through the motions on Gracie. She of course just looks at him like "I feel you back there but boy you ain't doin it right" So she starts biting him and trying to show him how it's done. He of course is walking around the house like an inchworm. And Bella, well she is like a nosey little sister. She starts jumping at them and trying to get them to play I swear she's saying "whatcha doin? huh huh? are you playing? I wanna play to! Come on guys plays play!" This goes on and on all day. I have the girls put up at night and Cody has run of the house, and then during parts of the day Cody get's put in his crate to give all of us a break. I just want this week to go by fast.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!