View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 01:32 AM   #4
soccbydo
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itspuppyluv View Post
The crate is just so they hold it.

Time, repetition, praise and rewards.
He doesn't understand it yet but by not allowing it to happen in the house when it finally clicks what you want of him, he will know where you want him to go because that's the only place he has been doing it.

Yes, that is what I do it is a huge party when he does it outside and you know what? He will do it and then run to me for yummies LOL. But he still has accidents in the house at least the last week.

He is not pooing in the crate thank God. Last night was a nightmare. At 2, 3:45 and 6am he made terrible howling noises and scratching the crate I told my husbadn this is NOT normal for our baby, so i got up and decided to take him to the patio as it is bitter cold and I was not going outside, especially having a fever and flu myself, so I put him on the patio, lo and behold he had diarrhea badly, poor thing, at least he gave us a sign he wantd out of this crate so he has that pat down to knowing it is not allowed in there. Then again couple hours later the same thing, diarrhea again, then at 6 same thing each time I put him on the patio he went instantly and really runny. I know what caused that, I gave him a mixture of organ meats with his kibble he has never had that before ,poor little darling. Now he seems fine again but didnt mess in his crate so that is big plus considering it was diarrhea
soccbydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!