View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 12:35 PM   #9
tumismom
Owned by Tumi & Gracie
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
I am really, REALLY starting to put more and more weight into this idea. Marcel (on NV raw) was recently beginning to have some issues again and I was all....*huh*? NOW, 1) he did briefly get into an SOS pad (omg), and we weren't sure if any actually got into his system - so we didn't know if that was a contributor. 2) He would refuse any other flavor of raw medallions - so he was mostly on the lamb (with very little variety) for about 4.5 months.

SO, even though NV is such a complete diet in and of itself - I've been tinkering w/ the idea that perhaps he is acquiring an allergy here due to lack of variety...? (he's back on his hypo-allerg. fish diet x 1wk and, of course, voila). Not to go off-topic here - but it is a lesson in variety, perhaps....
wow..Marcel too! Tumi and Gracie wont eat any other meat but Lamb for both NV and Primal Raw. sooo picky.. i do rotate their food quite a bit so they won't get used to one thing and be sensitive. Once or twice a week I give them Orijen Six fish kibbles which they love! It's soo funny how they only go for Lamb..must be the strong smell..lol
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!