Thread: Kirby Sweeper
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 08:45 AM   #10
hha
No Longer a Member

I've had electrolux for years(I love them), but, I've decided I want a new vacuum cleaner, so this way I can sell my very cheap to son and his fiance..We paid for consumer reports, and I was wanting an oreck, but, when we check consumer reports, it wasn't rated very well..the one that is rated the best is the kennmore, so, that's what I've got coming..not sure what the price is you're paying, mine is $380 with tax and shipping and handling..OMG just saw Chachis post..NO do not pay that much..My grandparents used to have kirbys, the door to door salesmen I don't like, I think that should be illegal these days..but, the guy told them everytime he sells a kirby, he would get big commissions, then after so many sales, he would get one free vacuum, when he would sell that one, he could keep the money..so, when he sold to grandma and grandpa, they told him this is your free one, what you make goes in your pocket, we'll buy it for $200, and that's what he sold it to them for..they never would have paid that kind of money for a vacumm cleaner...pm me and I can give you the password and user name to our consumer reports and you can check it out

Last edited by hha; 02-15-2008 at 08:47 AM.
hha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!