View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 07:56 AM   #1
LitlbitRanch
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Icon2 Did someone say... SALE!!!!! NEW WEBSITE OPEN

As a Thank You to all my Great customers and the launch of our new WEBSITE, I am offering a great Sale!
15% off everything (including sale items!) and for all orders over $30.00 Get FREE SHIPPING.
Please use code Grand for your 15% off And GRANDFREE if your total is over 30.00 to get the free shipping too!

I am finishing adding all my fabrics today but you may view them at the old puppywraps.com website. As of Monday it will redirect to the new store though. Also, If there is something you see at the old sit that is not at the new - please let me know, I mat have forgotten to add things.
If yu have a wbsite and would like to exchange links I have a links page to feel free to add your info. I am waiting for my new logo design and will let all my link friends know as soon as It's ready!
V - If your out there please don't forget to add yourself!

If anyone would like to Review US! Please do so. And If you have photos that you haven't sent me of your furbaby or non fur baby, wearing my items please send them! I am working on a new Brag Book Gallery!

Ok - lol - I think I covered everything!
Feel free to ask questions!
-Blessings,
KimberlyAnn
http://www.LitlbitWraps.com
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!