View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 07:49 AM   #1
autumn star
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Angry Wait until you read what my neighbor just did!

OMG...........I am so angry and upset at the same time. I just put Blaze outside to go to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen sink to wash my coffee pot. I run upstairs to get Autumn to put her out w/her brother and my doorbell rings. Its my next door neighbor holding Blaze in his hands.
Im annoyed right off the bat because I just knew he did not get out of the yard. It is completely fenced. So I figured he opened the gate and took him out. Oh no, that would of been to easy...........The jerk called Blaze over to the fence (we have a chain link fence that runs between the two yards)and of course being a friendly happy puppy Blaze went willingly and lifted the chain link out of the ground and pulled him under the fence into his yard!
He was going to bring him into his house and keep him in there for a a couple of minutes to see how paranoid I would get! But being that his wife and I are friends and our sons and daughters are all best friends she told him not to do that because I would never speak to him again!
Can you believe he would be so ****ing stupid! I am so upset/angry w/him. So now I have to worry that Blaze will try to wiggle his way under the fence since he has now been shown how this works.
Dogs arent stupid - what the heck was he thinking (obviously he wasn't)!
He is a really good guy and would do anything for anyone in my family but he is the type that sometimes thinks he is funny when he is not........and this would be one of those times!
I called hubby (who was headed out car shopping) and he was pissed beyond belief. He is now headed to Home Depot to get some wood to put up against the fence so even if Blaze did try to dig he would not be able to get out.
Im sorry for rambling.......I just cant believe this!
Thanks again for listening
Amie
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!