Thread: Kirby Sweeper
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 07:46 AM   #1
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Question Kirby Sweeper

Ok guys and gals, I need your 100% honest opinion.

So we had this guy come knocking on our door yesterday wanting us to give him our opinion on the Kirby sweeper. My husband opens the door and let's him in. (I'm in my room playing with the babies, or I probably would have sent him on his way) So DH let's him in.

About 1 hour later DH comes back and says "you got to come out here and check this out!"

I'm like "ummm it's almost 8pm and Survivor is on in 10 minutes!" Well thank god I can record live tv, so I set the recorder and go out and see what the big ordeal is all about!

3 hours later!!!!!! YES 11pm, he has us talked into buying this sweeper! $1200! OMG

Anyways, we decided we wanted to wait and think about it, didn't want to make a impulse buy.

So we go to our local sweeper shop and talk with the service man. They sell Simplicity sweepers, but after talking with the man, guess what kind of sweeper he owns? YUP, a Kirby!

So do any of you own a Kirby or know anyone who owns one?

I was impaled by what this man pulled out of my carpet and mattress! it was just gross! My DH and DD both have allergies and DH has asthma. So it does make since to get something that would eliminate this problem with dust and dirt.

Now we were going to buy a Dyson, but the Kirby man and even the sweeper service man says they are junk.
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!