View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 06:12 AM   #8
coroth
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
Are you free feeding her if so maybe try a feeding schedule? Maybe if you could plan to feed her 1 hour before you leave her she will poop before you leave and be ok while you are gone. Is she eating a premium quality food that produces firmer, less frequent poops? Have you had a stool sample check by the vet to make sure their are no parasites etc. Is she left alone or with another dog? That usually helps with the seperation anxiety.
I am just trying to some up with some possibe solutions as Iknow how stressful it is to deal with these issues. Hopefully she will grow out of it and settle down they ususally do.
I free feed her, because she WON'T do a schedule. She grazes and if I limit her food she won't eat all of the food when it IS out and she just pickes up a few pieces. She startes eating anything that is close to edible (wood, plants, etc.) after that because she is so hungry. She DOES poop usually twice before I go...and the second one is RIGHT before I leave. She is on Innova Evo...for her brother's food allergies mostly. Yes, I had a fecal sample looked at and there wasn't anything wrong with it. She is left with my other yorkie and she just makes HIM panic...he never used to bark when I leave and now he does.
coroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!